Wastewater Collection, Treatment and Effluent Re-use from Azraq and Adjacent Areas:
Location: Al-Azraq, JORDAN
Service Provided: EIA, Design and Supervision
Complete engineering design from survey stage up to complete tender documents for wastewater treatment collection system including wastewater Treatment plant, wastewater network, and lifting stations that serves the city of Al-Azraq.
Key objectives of the project:
• Protecting the water table in the area known to be an oasis
• Conserving natural resources
• Supplying water in conventional ways that are less expensive
• Providing better service to the local community and reducing health risks.
Main components of project:
• Wastewater treatment plant with capacity 6000 m³/day.
• Wastewater network, DN 200-400 mm UPVC material with total length 80 Km.
• Lifting stations with variable capacity including emergency storage tanks.